10.05.2009

Boys...Gotta Love 'Em!

This past weekend was one of the most fun weekends I've ever had.  Really.

I have to say that I spend a good part of last week dreading it.  But, nevertheless, it turned out to be quite fun.  Max turned 5, and had three of his best buddies spend the night with him.  Yes...4 boys under one roof.  And it was fun!

Let me tell you, these boys were great!  They played, ate cake, jumped on the trampoline, fought with light sabers, and not a tear was shed.  They played until they couldn't play anymore, then they went to bed.  (10:30 people...not 1 a.m. like the girls!)  And they got up the next morning to play some more...at 7:30.  Are you kidding me?  How did I get off so easily?

I expected injuries, tattle-telling, throwing things...but that's not even close to what happened.  These boys really surprised me!

And I'm thankful I lived to tell you about it.  :)

1 comment:

  1. You are quite the brave one!! I'm so glad that everything went well. I was definitely praying for you guys! Thanks for having our little guy =)

    ReplyDelete